- Understand the main cultural aspects of business communication over the phone
- Discuss the available communication strategies
- Learn the language to use
- Practice in a low-stress environment
The course is aimed to people who wish to improve their English communication skills over the phone.
Business knowledge and enthusiasm with highly customized materials and experiential training techniques are
used to create practical dynamic training programs. Our teaching methods enable students to develop their ability to communicate effectively in English by improving fluency, language skills and confidence. Therefore, participants will be asked to listen to and actively role-play situations very close to their business environment.
Different types of phone calls
- Type1: everyday phone calls
- Type2: calls to colleagues/customers
- Type3: commercial phone calls